Re: Terrible Holiday Trip!!! (Bad News) : Marcia Connolly
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: Re: Terrible Holiday Trip!!! (Bad News) : Marcia Connolly
  • From: Betty Gunther <bettyg@cybermesa.com>
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2014 10:59:48 -0600

Please ignore this scam. Please tell Marcia Connely to clean the virus out of her computer. Betty G.

On 5/8/2014 10:19 AM, iris wrote:

Don't have a clue who Marcia is BUT this is not for real. Someone has hacked this person. DO NOT REPLY!!!

Bonnie from Ca. where the weather can not make up it's mind
Good Day,

ÂSorry for any inconvenience, but I'm in a terrible situation. I came down here to Manila Philippines for a program, last night on my way back to my hotel room I was robbed at gunpoint, my wallet and other valuables were stolen off me, leaving my passport and life safe. My luggage is still in custody of the hotel management pending when I make payment on outstanding bills I owe. I contacted my bank (E-mail) for a wire transfer but it has proven almost Impossible to operate my account from here as they made me understand international transactions take 7 working days to be effective which i can't wait. I need you to help me with a loan to pay my hotel bills and get my self home. I will reimburse you soon as I get back Home. I will appreciate whatever you can assist me with. Let me know if you can be of help.

All hopes on you.

Regards

Marcia

No virus found in this message.