Re: Need identification for this old rebloomer.
iris-photos@yahoogroups.com

I am sorry to say that I just called Randy and he says that he doesn't have any Sky Queen in his garden.  He has been hit hard by the drought as well and says that he is going to have to rebuild his whole garden again.  I will see what I can do to find some for you.  I'll let you know if I succeed.  I have always loved it because it normally does so well and blooms so often.

Jan in Chatsworth