From: sdayres2@aol.com [iris-photos] <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
To: iris-photos <iris-photos@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sun, May 25, 2014 7:38 am
Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Need identification for this old
rebloomer.

The beard is tipped orange. I don't think it is sugar blues. The
pictures on the AIS Encyclopedia have prominent parallel veins coming
off the beard. I don't see it in my picture. Unfortunately none of
the Encyclopedia pictures have greatÂshots of the beard. I looked at
the AIS Encylopedia Sky Queen pictures and I couldn't tell based upon
the pictures.
Thanks a bunch
Scarlett
In a message dated 5/23/2014 10:33:59 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,