[PHOTO] SDB: Be Happy | Sat, 1 May 1999 13:15:24" />

[PHOTO] SDB: Be Happy

BE HAPPY (Aitkent 1990) SDB - Icy blue stands, round mid yellow falls.
Good rebloom.  HM 1994

When I look at this photo, I really like the flower.  But growing next to
several other SDBs that all have the same general coloration, it looses its
charm.  I suppose I should split them up and mix them amongst the darker
ones like JEWEL BABY and SPARK PLUG....heck even amongst other pastels,
like pink, would be nice too.

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net