Re: Arilbred: Cairo Love Song

From: Iarejan@aol.com

dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net writes:

<< I definitely prefer this arilbred type of flower form, to the heavy ruffles
 of the "regular iris" kind. >>

You know, I feel the same way...too much ruffle takes away from the color in
some cases.   That's why I do like the older ones and even the rebloomers
because they seem to tend to the simpler side ...I think I'm gonna love
arilbreds.  And the question is, do you have an iris I DON'T like?

Ultimate Swiss Army Knife ** Swiss Champ ** ONLY $44.95 Shipping Incl.
Never Get Stuck Again**Lg. Blade, Sm. Blade, Corkscrew, Scissors, pen
Chisel, Saw, Opener, Scaler. Great for Adventures or Father's Day!!!