Re: Digest Number 89

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net>

>Dennis K,
>Your DARKSIDE is definitely NOT! Darkside in shown in Graeme Grosvenor's
>book, next to Dusky Challenger, and is much the same colour, beards and all.
>I rather hope my DARKSIDE turns out like yours though.
>Thanks for all the wonderful photo's lately Dennis, and others. A real
>treat, when bloom season is so far off.
>Cheers, Jan

Thanks for the info on DARKSIDE.  You know it's really frustrating to try
to decipher my maps (a cartographer, I ain't).  And when this happens, it's
hard to tell if I messed up making my map or if I just received a
mislabelled iris.

I'm glad you like my photos.  I really enjoy sharing them.  They are a
great way to pick out new irises to add to your garden.  I love looking
through the AIS bulletin with all the pretty pictures.  <g!>

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@tso.cin.ix.net

Star Wars fans are using ONElist to share the fun.
http://www.onelist.com
Are you?