[PHOTO] Fourteen For Rachel | Wed, 5 May 1999 10:36:00" />

[PHOTO] Fourteen For Rachel

FOURTEEN FOR RACHEL (Eugene Hunt, 1977, OGB) pale blue-violet stands,
lightly veined, grayed orange falls with traingular greeyed purple signal,
grayed orange beard.

This is a halfbred...and produced lots of fluffy pollen which I used
liberally on some quarterbreds.  Hopefully these crosses will take.

I really like these recurved falls.  It stands out even from across the
yard.  The irises with horizontal falls do not look as spectacular from a
distance.  I can't wait until the rest of this clump blooms.

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com