[PHOTO] Esther, The Queen | Thu, 6 May 1999 11:26:43" />

[PHOTO] Esther, The Queen

ESTHER, THE QUEEN (Eugene Hunt, 1967, OGB)  Wisteria blue stands with
deeper veins; willow green falls blended erythrite red; dotting bly black
beard on black maroon spot.

This is a lovely historic iris.  It is a halfbred arilbred and produced the
biggest anthers I've ever seen, which were loaded with fluffy pollen.

In the background is OPALS FOR ETHEL (the big pale blue one right at the
top of the photo) and my clumps of JEWEL OF OMAR.

JPEG image

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com