Re: TB: Coalignition

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 5/6/99 12:28:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkramb@badbear.com writes:

<< Somehow I was expecting more from it...I guess I had hoped for blacker
 color. >>
   boy that wouldn't be me..I'd love this color!!!!!!!!  Now I'd just have to
learn to pronounce the name :-)

Janet Natale, whre it's raining andmaybe THAT will pummel open CHRISTMAS,
AFTERNOON DELIGHT and the last two buds of WILD JASMINE

Star Wars fans are using ONElist to share the fun.
Are you?