[PHOTO] TB: Alien Mist | Sat, 8 May 1999 12:29:04" />

[PHOTO] TB: Alien Mist

ALIEN MIST (Cy Bartlett 1998) Space Ager from Britain.  Nicely ruffled pale
blue with good branching & bud count, and dark blue "horny" beards.

I've already pollenated this flower with pollen from an OGB arilbred.  It
will be fun to see if I get any horny quarterbred seedlings from it.
<grin!>

There is a better photo of this flower on the back cover of Sutton's 1998
Green Thumber.

JPEG image