[PHOTO] DIABOLIQUE | Sun, 9 May 1999 02:24:20" />

[PHOTO] DIABOLIQUE

DIABOLIQUE (Schreiner's 97)

On my monitor the colors are okay and pretty close to the photo. Some of the
metallic sheen on the fall comes through but it is only close to the reality
of the beauty of this iris.  Shauna is starting to help me learn how to
adjust the photos to be better. Since the garden is at peak bloom and I hope
to have overwhelming Mother's Day traffic, my efforts have been in the
garden and I will work on learning what Shauna has volunteered to help me as
soon as the real world slows down. I am shooting a roll of film a day of
varieties that I do not have an acceptable photo of.

(This time I even remembered the attachment.)

Are there more than 10 members to this list? Not many people are posting.

Harold Peters
Beautiful View Iris Garden,
El Dorado Hills, CA      USDA zone 9
harold@directcon.net    http://www.beautiful-view-iris.com