Re: Question

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

> VAN BOURGOGNIE Filip wrote:
> Hi,
> I changed to the digest mode yesterday and noticed that in my first
> digest I received there are NO photos whatsoever.
> Is this a coincidence or is it technically impossible to have
> attachments in digest messages?

Unfortunately, Onelist does not include any attachments in the digests (really
dumb if you ask me), which also means that the photos are not in the onelist
archives either. However, the photos are in the Mallorn iris-photos archives
(URL below). Frankly, I think the digest mode for iris-photos is worthless,
you might as well just go directly to the Mallorn iris-photos archives and not
be subscribed to the list, though you would miss a few messages that at least
to date have been mostly of little value.  :>))

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society