[PHOTO] Re: Unknown TB | Tue, 11 May 1999 19:21:13" />

[PHOTO] Re: Unknown TB

From:  Leslie Liddiard  <liddiard@esn.net>

Hi All:

I would appreciate any help that I could get on this iris.  It is an unknown that belonged to my aunt.  A start was given to my mother, which is what I now have.  The only thing that I'm sure of is that is pre-1990.  My husband thinks that it's Edith Wolford, but I don't think that the colors quite match.  Thanks in advance.

Leslie Liddiard
Goldsboro, NC
AIS, HIPS, RIS    Zone 8

JPEG image