Re: EDITH WOLFORD

From:	"Shauna" <shaunacannon@compusmart.ab.ca>

I posted my version of 'Edith Wolford' back in April. When I took the photo
(last July), it was quite early in the day so the sun was not "splitting the
trees" like they say around here when it is clear and hot.

I love this iris, but was not as crazy for 'Lullaby of Spring' when it
bloomed (although I was ecstatic that it actually did bloom!). Maybe if I
had of planted it next to something darker and one tone, it would have stood
out nicely. 'Lullaby O S" has some growth, but has declined since I put it
in 4 years ago. Got my best bloom the first summer after planting, the next
one was small, and last year it didn't bloom at all. I don't think it likes
me, but I am not taking it personally.   :)

Here's the URL for reference purposes.

http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-photos/apr99/msg00023.html

Shauna

The Final Countdown is here!