AIS: Convention Pictures

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

I have posted the first section (61) of the pictures Joanne and I took in OKC
(total 240 or so). This was a bit if an experiment in mass production of link
references. Except for the restrictions on special characters [that Macs don't
have  :>))  ] it went pretty well and the next batch should go up more quickly.

If you have trouble be sure to "reload" (mac)  or "shift reload" (PC) and that
should fix the problem. Occasionally a picture will give you a Broken image
box, that is probably a network error, either reload or if that does not work,
clear your cache and reload.

Enjoy, let me know if you have problems. They aren't necessarily great
pictures because I compressed them pretty hard to minimize your download time.
If you want a particular picture in better resolution let me know. (privately
please)  :>))

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Did you know ONElist has over 300 Star Wars lists?
Join one today!