Re: AIS: Convention photos

From: John I Jones <jijones@ix.netcom.com>

Shauna wrote:

> From:   "Shauna" <shaunacannon@compusmart.ab.ca>
>
> Hi John,
> I was looking at the May 1999 photos on your site, and was surprised to see
> the one called "Cranberry Ice"
> I have grown Cranberry Ice, just lost it this year actually to rot, but it
> was much more solid in color, not bi-coloured like in your photo.
> Am I way out to lunch here?

Shauna

It is always possible I got the wrong plant tag when I took the picture or
that it was mis-identified in the garden. It happens even in National Display gardens...

I will have to look it up. Thanks for the heads up, I will probably pull the
picture till I can confirm the description.

USDA zone 8/9 (coastal, bay)
Fremont, California, USA
Visit my website at:
http://members.home.net/jijones

President, Westbay Iris Society
Director, Region 14 of the AIS

Subscribe to iris-talk at:

Subscribe to iris-photos at:

Congratulations to "Trail Rider," our latest ONElist of the Week.
http://www.ONElist.com
Visit our homepage and share with us how ONElist is changing YOUR life!