Re: Before The Storm

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: pajden@algonet.se
>
>Dennis, you have posted a lot of wonderful pictures lately, it is a
>pleasure to look at them, Thank you very much!
>
>Have you taken those photos with your Agfa ePhoto 1680? If so, are you
>satisfied with itīs performance?
>
>Maj in Sweden

Hi Maj, yes these are all from my Agfa ePhoto 1680.  I just love it!

I have a few complaints I have about it.  I have an Apple iMac, which uses
USB ports.  The camera does not use USB ports, so I've got to go through an
adapter.  This is a hassle, and sometimes the software locks up my
computer.  The camera itself is fantastic...it's the software that causes
me occasional grief.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

http://www.onelist.com