Hi all,
I have found some references to Iris books which are for sale via the internet and I would like to ask you all if there is someone out there who knows any of these books and would like to recommend any of them to me.  It's so hard to judge a book if the only things you got are a thumbnail picture of the cover and the publisher's whereabouts.  The place to find them is http://www.proxis.be (english) and you 'll get the list of books by just searching the database by typing the word "iris" in the field for the book title.  Thanks for your time.  We could all learn from this I hope.
Belgian Institute for Road Safety