Re: TB: Superstition

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>
>
>Dennis Kramb wrote:
>>
>> SUPERSTITION (Schreiners, 1977) Ebony self, with blue-black beard.
>>
>> In my garden this blooms rather light.  I wished it was darker.
>
>It looks too light to me. Any chance you got the wrong iris?
>
>Gerry

I don't think so.  Everything in my garden seems to bloom in lighter shades
than "normal".  Even BEFORE THE STORM is an obvious "dark purple" instead
of black.

Besides I bought SUPERSTITION from Wal-Mart, so you know it's got to be
right!  <Hahahaha, I *am* just kidding.>

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

How many communities do you think join ONElist each day?
http://www.onelist.com
More than 1,000!  Create yours now!