Re: Iris fulva

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: David Silverberg <sil1812@molalla.net>
>Dennis: I'm curious at to why all, or almost all, of your pictures are loaded
>with water droplets. Do you have an inordinate amount of rain or do you use a
>spray bottle intentionally??

I didn't realize that.  Well, I always take photos before the sun comes up,
or when the sun is behind clouds because direct sunlight really washes out
the colors.  So I suppose it could be morning dew, or just after a rain

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Where do some of the Internet's largest email lists reside?
At ONElist - the most scalable and reliable service on the Internet.