Re: part of my iris patch

From: karen helen von bargen <von2@ix.netcom.com>

Dear Dennis!
Oh, you make me so sick! How can you have such nice iris!I have worked in me
parents yard for 11 years to finally get anice effect and finally succeeded
because I planted a ton of iris I got at a club sale. Iris are the only thing
that can survuve my mother's sporadic care. She's hooked and so am I! Can you
pass along the name of that dark one you've got in the photo of your yard? I
like the dark stuff, which my mother hates! I have been put in charge of
landscaping at our condo complex and am planning on iris because of the effect
and the deer problem. Do you know of anything that grows like a weed? We have
a small budget (read: I have to pay for everything myself) and I want to get a
lot for the money. Thanks!

Karen von Bargen
Scotts Valley, CA

Dennis Kramb wrote:

> a small corner of my garden
>                         Name: iris-patch.jpg
>    iris-patch.jpg       Type: JPEG Image (image/jpeg)
>                     Encoding: base64
> Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com
> Cincinnati, Ohio USA; USDA Zone 6; AIS Region 6
> Member of AIS, ASI, HIPS, SIGNA, SLI, & Miami Valley Iris Society
> Primary Interests: ABs, REBs, LAs, Native Ohio SPEC and SPEC-X hybrids
> (Check out my web page at http://www.badbear.com/dkramb/home.html)

ONElist:  the best source for group communications.
Join a new list today!