[PHOTO] Little Episode SDB | Fri, 28 May 1999 01:14:35" />

[PHOTO] Little Episode SDB

I took this photo this morning just before 'Little Episode' SDB opened, so it's not the best shot of the flower, but...

I just thought you might want to see what kind of varmints are invading my iris patch!

These little guys are my Pomeranian pups, which were born on April 19. They are just over 5 weeks old and are already iris buffs!

(Keep in mind the size ratio here - those are dwarf iris! And towering over the pups in the background like palm trees are 'Muscari Armeniacum'...)

Shauna
(Zone 3, Alberta,  finally enjoying some real Spring weather)

Binary data