[PHOTO] PHOTO: Unknown should be Total Recall | Fri, 2 Nov 2001 18:58:28" />

[PHOTO] PHOTO: Unknown should be Total Recall

  • Subject: [PHOTO] [iris-photos] PHOTO: Unknown should be Total Recall
  • From: alhbee@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 19:57:56 EST

Yesterday, I stopped at my favorite nursery to return pots.  The son said there were some reblooming iris in bloom and I should take the pots and blooms home for my wife. We went look at them I knew they had ordered Immortality, Earl of Essex and Total Recall. The first two checked out, but Total Recall had been totally recalled. For me Total Recall is a Smokey/Pearl white w/yellow B.

This iris is a yellow and in my eyes matches closely to the Brides Halo type of yellow form. Most of their customers buy on looks and not name. However it destroys my sense of right is right. I've attached a pic. Any guesses?

Al Bullock
Z7 No. Va.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

JPEG image