Re: PHOTO: Unknown should be Total Recall

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] PHOTO: Unknown should be Total Recall
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2001 20:39:21 -0800

I have that same iris as in the pic. and mine is Total Recall and such a wonderful rebloomer, more then or more than once a year. The question is, Who is your Pearly White with yellow beards. Don't feel bad, I have had Barcelona for years, only to find out a few days ago that my Barcelona isn't who I thought she was. There was a photo in the Tall Bearded magazine and there was a beautiful 2-tone iris, mine is a beautiful solid deep orchid color. I still love it even though it is nameless now.  Have a great tomarrow, Brice Rose