Hard to find iris?

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Hard to find iris?
  • From: Mike Ayers <otisburg426@yahoo.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 06:53:01 -0800 (PST)

I'm looking for quite a few older iris (some historic,
some not) that were not in any of the catalogs this
year (including RIVERVIEW - and I checked at least 40
others!)   I'm hopeful someone "just happens" to have
a clump and would be willing to share next season?
Will gladly purchase and pay shipping.  To list a few:

ALL ETERNITY (Jensen)
AWESOME (Chet Tompkins)
BETTERMINT  (Ghio)
BROOK SONG (Tompkins)
CAROL ANN (Zurbrigg)
DANCING TWILIGHT (Tuller)
DIXIE DIAMOND (Turner)
FOREVER MORE  (Schreiners)
GORGEOUS HUSSY (Benson)
HAPPY CLOWN (Knocke)
INTOXICATION (Schirmer)
JOVIAN MAGIC (Blyth)
LOVELY BLANCHE (Hunt)
MAGDALENE (Scheve)
MEADOW BROOK (Ghio)
NEBULA (Durrance)
OASIS (Ghio)
PAPER ROSES (Mashburn)
PROVIDENCE (Silfies)
QUIET FLIGHT (Crossman)
RUNAWAY STAR (Tompkins)
SILVER SILENCE  (Tompkins)
SWEET AFTERGLOW (Brown)
TENEBRAE  ?
TENNESSEE WALTZ  (Neubert)
VIET NAM (Plough)
WATERSPOUT (Byers)
WHIRLY BIRD (Morgan)
WINGS OF FLIGHT (Austin)
WINGS OF MORN (Terrell)

Any help greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
Mike Ayers
St Louis MO

Find a job, post your resume.
http://careers.yahoo.com

Clever Cam is a pen sized digital camera, webcam, and mini-camcorder. Just $79.95 at Youcansave.com.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/F11sED/NkNDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM