Re: REB: Violet Turner

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] REB: Violet Turner
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 18:32:38 -0800

Hi Dana, I  love D.V. and V.T.   Have you put your nose into Violet Turner?
She smells wonderful!  Almost everyone of Larry's iris smell wonderful and
all very different.  Another rebloomer of his is Speeding Again, with a
wonderful scent. Mine is blooming right now along with D.V. and V.T.  I have
had a wonderful year of rebloom, over 30 plus at a time blooming.  Brice
Rose in Ca.