need pic. or decription of Desert Peace

  • Subject: [iris-photos] need pic. or decription of Desert Peace
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 18:54:22 -0800

Would someone please help me if you can. I am looking for a picture of Desert Peace. I have one blooming that I got at our club sale 2 years ago.  The problem is that it looks just like Classic Suede. It even has the markings of C.S. I don't know what Desert Peace looks like to compare.  Any info would be great. Thank-you, Brice Rose

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor