Re: OT: computer virus

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: computer virus
  • From: <milesrf@mindspring.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:18:21 -0800

By the way, for anyone who has no antivirus program, and is frequently
exchanging email with anyone else who has no antivirus programs,
disinfecting once won't help much if the someone else doesn't also
disinfect before any more email is exchanged with the someone else.

I prefer the Norton antivirus program too.