  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: DESERT PEACE
  • From: "brice rose" <iris@syix.com>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 17:53:17 -0800

Thank-you so much for the photo.  Mine is nothing even close to yours.  I am
sure that I have Classic Suede. My clump of C.S. rebloomed last year and now
this clump of D.P. not is also reblooming.  Larry does not call Classic
Suede a rebloomer but sometimes where I live non rebloomers rebloom.
Thank-you again, Brice  Rose