Re: seedling help

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] seedling help
  • From: GardnrJan1@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:37:26 EST

In a message dated 11/15/01 5:09:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
suttons@lightspeed.net writes:

<<  We keep walking by and looking at it and saying hmmmmmm.  What do you all
think? >>
Well mike, I like the wide falls...and is there other orchid rebloomers out
htere with as nice a form?     I wouldn't kick it out of my garden...hint
Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC, Myrtle Beach...they say turning colder monday

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
 Includes black and color ink.