Re: OT: Christmas Cactus and Poinsettia

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] OT: Christmas Cactus and Poinsettia
  • From: Jelcy <jelcy.romberg@verizon.net>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 22:26:42 -0600

I have Christmas cactus blooming in a hanging basket under a sky roof as I write.,
I have lots of them throughout the house in pretty much the same colors that Heather
mentioned.  They are all beginning to bud about now but some will be blooming in
early Dec other about the first of the year and some not until Easter.  (Perhaps
that's why some are called Easter cactus?)  Others, like some of our iris, are
reblooming and will rebloom near the end of March.

Jelcy

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!
Includes black and color ink.