Re: brownishred rebloomer

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] brownishred rebloomer
  • From: storylade@aol.com
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 19:42:19 EST

Mike, who or the proud parents?  Looks like nice form.  How is it for
substance, bud placement, and height?  As you know, color is in the eye of
the beholder.  One person's ugly is another's beautiful.  When dealing with a
color you don't like, you have a couple of choices {as if you didn't know ;-)
}.  You can judge it on all other qualities to determine worth, OR rely on
others, who do like the color, to decide for you.  Hum!??  Yes, I know
there's a third option--trash it--but I don't believe in trashing due to
color.  There's always someone that likes any given color.

Personally, I don't like beetroot and purple combined, but I've a couple of
good seedlings in that color class.  My youngest daughter loves the
combination.  To each his/her own.

Betty from BG KY USA Zone 6

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95
Refill any ink cartridge for less!