AD: What's New at AIS Gift Shop?!

Happy Holidays from AIS Gift Shop!

It is the official holiday shopping season and AIS Gift Shop is the
perfect place to shop.  No waiting in line, great prices, quick
delivery times, and beautiful items for all (even if they aren't iris
lovers!).

Free Shipping on Orders over $75!
We are offering free shipping on all orders over $75.00.  When
checking out, enter coupon code FS-1119 and the discount will be
automatically applied.  This offer is valid on Priority Mail
shipments within the Continental U.S. and not valid with any other
discount, coupon code, or special offers.

Holiday  Gift Ideas
We have given you a head start on your shopping by giving you some
ideas!
For Gifts Under $10:
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/giftsunder1000.html
For Gifts Under $25:
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/giftsunder2500.html
For Gifts Under $50:
http://store.yahoo.com/aisgiftshop/giftsunder5000.html

New Products
We have added a few new products to our line!  We are certain that
you will like what you see:  pewter potpourri jar, pewter bookmark,
two new crystal/pewter vases, pewter picture frame, and ornaments
galore!  http://www.aisgiftshop.com/newproducts1.html

Holiday Ornaments
What holiday display is complete without an iris ornament!? We have
many to choose from!  All are unique and very beautiful - don't miss
out - we have actually had customers purchase one of each!
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/ornamentsnew.html

Gift Certificates
Not sure what to give or what to ask for? A Gift Certificate is a
wonderful gift!  The electronic gift certificate is sent immediately
via email to your recipient so should you wish to give it later
please provide your email address and you can then print it out.
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/gift-certificates.html

Clearance and Weekly Sales
As usual, we continue to have a clearance section and items on sale.
Continue to check back as our weekly specials are updated weekly!
Weekly Specials: http://www.aisgiftshop.com/onsale.html
Clearance:  http://www.aisgiftshop.com/clearance.html

We just want to remind all of our customers that a portion of every
sale goes directly to The American Iris Society.  So, every time you
shop you are supporting AIS as well!

We hope that you are all enjoying the start of this holiday season
and look forward to seeing you at www.aisgiftshop.com!

Regards,

Janna Middleton

Universal Inkjet Refill Kit $29.95