Re a targetted, personal virus

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re a targetted, personal virus
  • From: Diane Whitehead <voltaire@islandnet.com>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 17:42:33 -0800

I've had them from three groups so far today.  Two of them had
subjects that made them seem to be personal replies to messages I
posted in the last couple of weeks to several groups.  Very clever to
target the original poster of the message.  Presumably the sick
computers had my messages saved on their hard drives.

Diane Whitehead  Victoria BC

Quit now for Great
American Smokeout
http://us.click.yahoo.com/0vN8tD/9pSDAA/ySSFAA/2gGylB/TM