Re: TB: Green and Gifted

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Green and Gifted
  • From: "brice rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2002 14:33:03 -0800

If you like this color then you will really like an iris called Trator.  It is similar to yours but it has deep navy beards!
Bonnie,  I have about 15 reblooming iris right now!!!!   I guess last year was not a fluke.    Spell check just told me that Trator is not a word so maybe the spelling is really Traitor.  Harold will let us know if I got it wrong!!