Re: TB: English Charm

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: English Charm
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 03 Nov 2002 17:34:50 -0700

Hi Pearl, Hi Colleen,

This English Charm was sent to me by Schreiners, so I'm pretty sure it's true to it's name.  This was it's first bloom for me, so maybe next year it will look different, and then again maybe not.  Arizona desert heat and soil may play with those color pigments some.

So far it has not been a good grower (only one increase for me) AND so far no rebloom on it.  I'll see next year whether it strengthens or fizzles as it acclimates to our climate.

It sure is pretty though.  :-)

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9