AD: New Items for the Holidays at AIS Gift Shop!

Hello...

The time has come for holiday shopping and we are very excited with
we have to offer you this year!  Our customers certainly inspire us
to seek out new and unique items for holiday gift giving and we hope
that you enjoy what you see...

WHAT'S NEW?
Handcrafted wooden tissue box holders, bookmarks, and ornaments..
iris scarf and tie (imported from France!)... ceramic stoneware
bottle, pewter key chain...We also have more items coming.. ceramic
condiment bowls and jars.. notebook holders...pill boxes.. business
card holders, etc!  We will let you know when these additional items
arrive..
For more info: http://www.aisgiftshop.com/newproducts.html

ORNAMENTS
We have many beautiful iris ornaments.. handcrafted wooden, glass
balls, hand painted turkey eggs, and fused glass.
For more info:
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/ornamentsnew.html

CLOSEOUTS:
This is the perfect time to browse the items we have on clearance..
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/clearance.html

GIFT IDEAS..
To make your shopping easier.. we have categorized our items by
prices:

For Gifts Under $10.00  http://www.aisgiftshop.com/giftsunder1000.html
For Gifts Under $25.00 http://www.aisgiftshop.com/giftsunder2500.html
For Gifts Under $50.00 http://www.aisgiftshop.com/giftsunder5000.html
Want to Splurge!  http://www.aisgiftshop.com/splurge.html

HAVEN'T SHOPPED WITH US BEFORE?
We pride ourselves on our quick turnaround time, reasonable shipping
rates (orders ship within 24-48 hours and sometimes sooner.. and ship
Priority Mail!).. and excellent customer service.. if you don't
believe us.. check out what our customers say!
http://www.aisgiftshop.com/cuscom.html. This is why we see many of
our customers shopping with us time and time again!

We hope that you are starting to enjoy the holiday season and we look
forward to seeing you at www.aisgiftshop.com!

Regards,

Janna Middleton
AIS Gift Shop