[PHOTO] Re: TB: Child of Fortune - NOT | Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:52:40" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: Child of Fortune - NOT

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: Child of Fortune - NOT
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 13:52:26 -0700

I'm sorry!  Wrong Tag on that one. It's not Child of Fortune. It's real name is Chinese Treasure!  (Blyth '81)

Child of Fortune has a little deeper pink standards then that, and lighter falls (more pinky-rose) and tangerine beard. (Not red like this one)  (Child of Fortune bloomed last year too, but I didn't take a photo.)  When it blooms this years I'll check it / snap a photo and switch the markers.  It is one of the parents of this one.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net