Re: Mariposa Autumn

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Mariposa Autumn
  • From: "brice rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 17:41:58 -0800

Hi Gerry,

Ditto!!!   I thought the same thing.  Mine is blooming in Northern Ca.and I
think that it is wonderful.  This is only mines first fall and sure enough
it is blooming.  I love Jesse's  Song and I thought it looks just like it.
When I saw it blooming the other day it had 4 blooms open in very nice
proportion,  I said  to myself, there is an iris that is in the running for
the Dykes!

I want to take the time to thank everyone for the beautiful photos! It lets
us know what to look forward to or what to put on our "got to have it list"
THANK-YOU!!!!!!!!  to all of you that post pictures.
Bonnie