[PHOTO] Re: TB: About Town? Man About Town | Thu, 14 Nov 2002 00:28:32" />

[PHOTO] Re: TB: About Town? Man About Town

  • Subject: [PHOTO] Re: [iris-photos] TB: About Town? Man About Town
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 16:58:09 +1030

Here's two different shots of About Town from differeent years. Shot of Man
About Town stil with processor. No I haven't got a digital camera yet.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9

www.impressiveirises.com.au