Re: Brighten up the day

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Brighten up the day
  • From: Coral Kincaid cakincaid@bwr.eastlink.ca
  • Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 18:17:08 -0400

I loved the pictures.  Is there a way to get from A to E to F to..........?
You can tell it's winter because I fianlly have sat down at my computer and
created a new way to browse some of the photos I have of irises. If anyone
is interested in looking at the pictures follow this link

I hope it brightens up your day. You need to have Internet Explorer 5.5  or
Netscape 7.0 versions or higher to view the file, most of you probably do
already but thought I would tell you in advance. Let me know what you think
about the picture show :-)

Janice Frizzell
A Cool Sunny Day in TN today.