Re: TB: Fashion Statement

  • Subject: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Fashion Statement
  • From: "nmogens" neilm@charter.net
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 11:23:23 -0000

--- In iris-photos@y..., Margie Valenzuela <IrisLady@c...> wrote:
:This is Fashion Statement (Gatty by Kepple 1996):

Neil responds:
I have been enjoying your photos greatly, Margie.  Thank you.  As to
FASHION STATEMENT, it performs moderately well here, and has a lovely
blossom and a superior stalk.  Of interest, I believe---if I read the
data correctly-- one of its parents crossed with one of the parents
of LOTUS LAND is the parentage of the newly introduced, lovely KITTY
KAY, suggesting this is a superior bloodline to look to for top
quality pinks and orchids with tangerine beards.  Fashion Statement
is VERY fertile, by the way.

Neil Mogensen,  z 6b/7a near Asheville, NC (USA)