Re: Re: TB: Fashion Statement - Neil/Linda

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: TB: Fashion Statement - Neil/Linda
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 20:23:55 -0700

You're right Neil.  One of KITTY KAY's parents is COMING UP ROSES. And thank you Linda for stating that FASHION STATEMENT has as one of it's parents COMING UP ROSES too.

For me COMING UP ROSES is really struggling to survive - - (now in it's second year). The only saving factor I see for me in KITTY KAY is that SOCIAL EVENT is also in it's parentage.  SOCIAL EVENT for me is vigourous and strong/healthy.

(I haven't grown both Designing woman and Fashion Statement - so I can't compare those two.)  Good info from the two of you.

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9
IrisLady@comcast.net