Re: Re: Raspberry Cheesecake

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] Re: Raspberry Cheesecake
  • From: "Colleen Modra" irises@senet.com.au
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 21:24:15 +1030

It not just the pixel size that is important but also the resolution. I can
save a pic of 350 pixel wide at a whole variety of resolutions to get a file
size from 5kb to about 80 kb. Usually on a 350 pixel wide photo, a file size
of about 12-18kb will look good and download quickly even for those of us on
slow phone lines.

Colleen Modra
Adelaide Hills
South Australia  Zone 8/9