Re: TB: Joy, Joy, Joy

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] TB: Joy, Joy, Joy
  • From: "brice rose" iris@syix.com
  • Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 04:21:54 -0800

Hi Margie,

Your photos are always so beautiful.

I grow Joy Joy Joy.  It was new for me this year.  I had reordered it for myself because I had noticed that it was a very popular iris with my iris guest.  When I dug orders this iris was loaded with increase, one had ten increases coming!  Fashion Statement was the same story.  I thought that the blooms were breathtaking .  Coming up Roses has done great for me.  I have had it for 2 years.  The clump was huge before I started digging.  The only rot that I had on this iris was due to my fault, tall wet weeds which had covered it last winter.  After I had removed the weeds I never had the problem again with this iris.  We have had some beautiful sun filled days.  I have 25 reblooming iris blooming right now.  If anyone wants to know who they are just let me know.   Bonnie