Re: ADMIN: Poll

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Poll
  • From: laurief laurief@paulbunyan.net
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 02 08:12:06 -0600

>Instead of sending the attachment picture with each post, the message would
contain a
>clickable link (URL) to the picture in the archives. It would make
downloading the messages
> to each individual subscriber much faster, and you look only at those
pictures you are
> interested in. Even if you are interested in all of them, there is no
penalty in doing it
> this way.

>For those of you that already view the pictures in the archives this might be
a better
>alternative, and certainly no worse. Let me know what you think.

It sounds great to me, John.  I'm already set on no-mail with iris-photos
and read all the posts either at Mallorn or Yahoo.  It'd be just as easy
to receive the posts in my private email box as long as I don't have to
worry about potentially virus-infected attachments coming along with them.

Go for it,

Laurie

laurief@paulbunyan.net
http://www.geocities.com/lfandjg/