Re: ADMIN: Poll

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Poll
  • From: Margie Valenzuela IrisLady@comcast.net
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:16:48 -0700

You know John, the more I think about this I'm tending to agree with Jerry, Janice, and Annette. I think it WOULD be best to keep it as it is now.   The whole point is that this site is for viewing photos - not mesages.
Also flipping back and forth between URL's will get old fast. The images now are currently INSTANT, and (in my case) saves me more time when I come to view what's been posted. And sometimes that is what it's all about - TIME.
So my last and final vote  ;- ) would be:  Keep it as it is now!
Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9