Re: ADMIN: Poll

I like it the way it is now, also.  I use Outlook Express & the picture is viewable at the end of the message.

I seldom click on the 'go to' links on emails.

Coral,
Nova Scotia
-----
You know John, the more I think about this I'm tending to agree with Jerry, Janice, and Annette. I think it WOULD be best to keep it as it is now.   The whole point is that this site is for viewing photos - not mesages.

Also flipping back and forth between URL's will get old fast. The images now are currently INSTANT, and (in my case) saves me more time when I come to view what's been posted. And sometimes that is what it's all about - TIME.

So my last and final vote  ;- ) would be:  Keep it as it is now!

Margie V.
Oro Valley, AZ.
Zone 8/9

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor