Re: ADMIN: Poll

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Poll
  • From: "Judy Hunt" judyhunt1@bellsouth.net
  • Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:29:13 -0500

John, I like iris-photos the way it is now.  If I had to go the web to view the photos I might not stay on the list -- I would have to see how much time it took.  It does take a bit more time to download photos to E-mail, but I like being able to view them immediately when I open the mail.

Judy Hunt in Louisville, KY