Re: ADMIN: Poll

  • Subject: Re: [iris-photos] ADMIN: Poll
  • From: Randy Squires randysiris@juno.com
  • Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 05:59:25 -0800

>>Also flipping back and forth between URL's will get old fast >>
>>I hate flipping back and forth to the web it is a big pain >>
This is how I feel about having to clicking on URL's,
it's so much easier to open an attachment.
It would be more time consuming, especially for people
like me that have non-web based e-mail.
It seems to me that browsers take longer to open than
photo programs.
I see nothing wrong with iris-photos except the occasional

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor